Of course, since medyo tinatamad ako to go on with this post, kasi madaming ako sounds. hehehe Besides, yun mga gusto ko na sounds, nalista ko na dito. And wala nang cd’s ata ngayon. DVD na and mp 3 format. hehe
Well, I’ll miss posting my type of songs… From happy to sad, weird to somewhat ear catching songs.. Nah, those songs somewhat as well, represents me.. Yes, even it’s hip hop or chillout. =)
1. You (Kazami) – from samurai champloo soundtrack, love this song, what a way to end a series and siyempre, sweet voices. Lovely voices.
2. track 14 from OST Macross (Lynn Minmay) – I’m tired of looking for it’s english title. hehe Anyway, speaking of end songs, eto na! Galing talaga ng timing saka great voice of Lynn Minmay, pop song yet medyo love song style din. Lovely gal as well.
3. What a wonderful world (Louis Armstrong) – If you watched 12 monkeys, and ending of it, kahit malungkot pero it was a clever feeling na pagkatapos all those chaos in the movie, eto na ang kanta. Very clever and quite uplifting. =)
4. Wildflower (Skylark) – Kung napakinggan mo to, malamang, alam mo kung nasan ka ng panahon na yun. hehehe
5. Karma police (Radiohead) – Pagmedyo in the middle of nowhere in thinking or boredom, yun mood ng song bagay.. slow yet aggressive..
6. Lovefool (The cardigans) – Fool me, fool me..
7. Flowerz (Armand Van Helden) – Nadiscover ko lang later, dance music with a touch of love. Naks. =)
8. You make me wanna (Usher) – Simply R&B lang, pero si Usher yun eh, iba na. hehe
9. Kailangan Kita (Orange and Lemons) – “Di kumpleto ang buhay ko pag nawalay ka, sa piling ko..”
10. Tonight I Celebrate My Love (Peabo Bryson and Roberta Flack) – I kinda like this song because… Sometime before..
Yun lang, tama na to! hehehe I know it will be missed but due to some changes, we need to scrap this out. =( But one thing is for sure, I really love listening to good music.. Definitely, it’s soothes my mind and soul.